Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Random Lit

A Review of D&K by Mariposa Urbana
D & K (Delphine Publications Presents) (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars


Well done, Mariposa! I really enjoyed reading this. I wanted Kim to have it all, but then I felt like she was really materialistic. In the beginning she was really hesitant to accept gifts or anything from Dyce, but as time went on all he had to do was buy her something and all was well & forgiven. Speaking of Dyce, he's to old to still be trying to build an illegal empire. He puts Kim through hell for no apparent reason at all! I expected so much more from him, but if course he's stuck in his ways. I can't understand how he patiently courted Kim until she turned 18 and didn't mess around with anyone, but once he had her and they were a couple he decides to cheat! Was it just the thrill of the chase? I live the tale Mariposa has told and I could see it as a TV series (because I don't want it to end), but in the meantime I'm patiently waiting for the sequel because that "to be continued" came out of nowhere and left me hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment